Entrepreneurship Boot Camp for Veterans - Accelerate
Cutting-edge, experiential training in entrepreneurship and small business management exclusively for veterans.
Ready to take your business to the next level? EBV Accelerate is a three-phase bootcamp-style program that gives military veterans with successful companies the tools and coaching to propel their businesses to the next phase: sustainable growth. Topics include acquiring growth funding, rebranding for expansion, determining a sustainable growth rate, establishing partnerships, and managing cash.
Phase 1 - two weeks of online instruction focused on business analysis
Phase 2 – a three-day, face-to-face event where participants create personalized action plans for their businesses.
- Travel to the location is at the candidate's cost.
- Lodging and meals are provided for the participant during the three days of Phase 2.
- All program learning materials will be provided at no cost to the participant.
Phase 3 – ongoing assistance and resources to support the growth of your business.
The ideal candidates for the EBV Accelerate Program include:
- Open to all military veteran business owners – 50% or more ownership maintained by veteran
- In business for three or more years
- Must employ five or more full or part-time employees
- Veteran business owners must have served active duty with honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions
- Graduates of other IVMF programs are eligible
The EBV opens the door to economic opportunity for veterans by developing their competencies in the many steps and activities associated with creating and sustaining an entrepreneurial venture. Founded at Syracuse University in 2007, the program has since expanded to additional universities across the U.S., including Texas A&M, UCLA, the University of Connecticut, Louisiana State University, The Florida State University, Saint Joseph’s University and the University of Missouri –with Syracuse University serving as national host of the consortium of schools.