Crisis Leadership & Leading in the
Era of Artificial Intelligence
Leaders who enable their organizations to prepare for and recover from a crisis exhibit valuable competencies and techniques pre-crisis, during, and post-crisis. These leaders recognize that planning an organization’s response to natural disasters, pandemics, cyberattacks, or system failures can be challenging and time-consuming. Crisis events can greatly impact the continuity of an organization’s key operations, and full recovery may be extremely difficult.
This one-day intensive professional development certificate program is focused on crisis leadership in the age of AI and will teach you implement realistic and manageable plans for addressing various incidents or disaster situations. A portion of the seminar will be dedicated to conducting tabletop discussions based on disaster recovery and incident response scenarios relevant to various organizations.
What You'll Gain
- Case study review of recent incidents and disasters and discuss lessons learned
- Evaluate processes that can help you establish detailed and effective procedures to support both the continuity of key operations and recovery of critical systems
- Discuss the impact that your third parties can have on your recovery and what to look for when planning and vetting your vendor’s plans
- Reiterate the importance of training on and testing your plans, including the incident response function
- Apply areas discussed within your organization to enhance preparedness
- Discuss tips, tools, and techniques for emergency management
- Evaluate Leadership in the Artificial Intelligence Era: Opportunities, Threats, and Building a Resilient Organization
Participants will receive a sample business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident response plan that they can use to implement in their organizations.
Date: September 12, 2023
Location: LSU Business Education Complex, 501 South Quad Dr.
Times: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Early Bird Fee Deadline: July 31, 2023 ($450/participant)
Standard Fee Deadline: August 29, 2023 ($475/participant)
Participants may cancel their registration and receive a refund of their tuition if
notification is submitted 15 business days before the event date. However, all cancellations
will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. In addition, if any program assessments,
tests, or reports are completed before the cancellation date, fees for these tools
will be charged to the participant.
No refunds will be issued if cancellation is received 14 business days or less prior to the event.
LSU reserves the right to cancel for any reason without penalty to the participant.
To cancel, contact LSU Executive Education at 225-578-5516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants or organizations can transfer a paid registration one time into a future
program scheduled within 18 months of the transfer date. Requests for additional transfers
are not permitted. The above cancellation policy does not apply to transfer registrations.
If you must cancel a transferred registration, you will forfeit all registration,
tuition, and fees.
LSU Executive Education reserves the right to cancel a program for any reason. If such a cancellation occurs, there will not be a penalty to the participant.