Space Allocation

The Office of Academic Affairs assists with prioritizing the use and renovation of academic space. For units seeking additional space or renovated space, a request form must be submitted. 

Request for Allocation of Space

The requester is to complete this form and submit it for review and endorsement to the Department Chair/Director and then to the Dean or Vice President. Once all parties have approved the request, it is then submitted to Senior Vice Provost Jane Cassidy at If the Senior Vice Provost endorses the request, the proposal is forwarded to the Office of Planning, Design & Construction (PDC) for review and recommendations. PDC reviews and recommends action which is submitted back to the Senior Vice Provost for final approval. Dean/Vice President is then notified of the resolution. 

Requester Information