This program is specifically designed for rising sophomores to get a jump start on academic success.
Students will be guided in reflecting on their academic experiences during the first year of college and identifying personalized strategies for academic success moving forward. Through these workshops, we hope to empower students with strategies for independent learning to help them raise their GPA, leading to increased academic confidence and a successful sophomore year.
During this workshop, students will learn strategies for:
- Gaining control of learning by evaluating and revising current methods
- Leveraging time management tools for more efficient studying
- Engaging with the most effective academic resources
If you experience problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; include your LSU email and 89 number.
Choose the workshop session that best fits your schedule:
All Workshops are on Zoom - no registration required.
- Wednesday, May 24 at 2:30 p.m. -- Click to join.
- Thursday, May 25 at 6 p.m. -- Click to join.
- Wednesday, July 5 at 6 p.m. -- Click to join.
- Thursday, July 6 at 2:30 p.m. -- Click to join.
Unable to join the meeting? Check that you're signed in to Zoom with SSO!