The Materials Manufacturing Testing & Evaluation Facility (MMTEF) provides access to thin film synthess and manufacturing exertese, resources and services in support of research and education in manufacturing and materials at LSU, as well as outside the University.
The MMTEF thin film capabilities include:
- Vapor Deposition Technology:
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD),
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD),
- Inductive Plasma Assisted CVD/PVD.
- Crystal Growth:
- Ultra-High Vacuum Vapor Phase.
For access to MMTEF resources and services please contact Mark Brennan, the MMTEF Manager.