School of Music Business Office
The School of Music Business Office is responsible for managing financial and travel activities, such as purchase orders, booking hotel and travel, overseeing LaCarte usage, and coordinating with LSU Procurement. This page provides a centralized location for all forms and processes associated with the business area. Expand a selection below to access relevant forms, handouts, and information.
- January 2022 Travel Update
- Form Temp2: Request for International Travel During COVID-19 Outbreak
- PM-13: University Travel Regulations
- Changes to PM-13 for FY22 are located here.
- FY23 Travel Brochure
- Music Travel Request Form
- Travel Reimbursement Request Form
- AS 86: Request for Travel Advance
- AS 295: Request to Travel to Restricted Regions for Individual Travelers
- AS 296: Request to Travel to Restricted Regions for Student Study Trips
- AS 297: Faculty/Staff Emergency Contact Form
- AS 298: High Risk Travel Release and Waiver
- AS 516: Request for Authorization to Travel for Non-Worker