Welcome to the International Cultural Center (ICC) and Louisiana State University! The ICC provides orientation, programming, and ongoing support to over 1,500 international students and family members, as well as to over 150 international scholars and faculty. We also offer a variety of educational, social, and cultural programs for all students throughout the year. Our goal is to promote interaction among students of all cultures and to help develop a globally enriched learning environment throughout the LSU community.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to facilitate international diversity, foster global understanding and awareness, and enhance internationalization efforts throughout the LSU & Baton Rouge community. We envision a welcoming campus environment where students, faculty, and staff value cultural diversity and actively engage in our global community.
What We Do
The ICC supports the LSU international population by
- Providing resources and support for the successful transition and inclusion of international students on LSU's campus and in the Baton Rouge community
- Inviting students, scholars, faculty and staff to participate in ICC programming
- Collaborating with LSU colleges, departments, community partners, and registered LSU student organizations to broaden the scope of events at the ICC
- Providing opportunities for event and programming requests, volunteering, student employment, and feedback
- Hosting a roommate search board for students to find housing in Baton Rouge
Situated close to the University Lakes, the ICC is an ideal location for meetings, workshops, and parties. To learn more about renting our space for events, visit our facility page.
We invite you to regularly check the ICC website for upcoming programs and activities. Our dedicated staff are here to help you succeed at Louisiana State University and to make your stay a memorable one.