Any student who plans to use examination accommodations in Disability Services must complete and submit the request at least three (3) business days prior to the examination date.
Exam Request form (myLSU login required).
Regular hours of operation for the Testing Center are 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
These hours of operation are different during FINALS WEEK in fall and spring semesters ONLY when we operate 7:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, and 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. on Saturday.
It is your responsibility to be mindful of Testing Center hours. When you schedule an exam, remember that you must finish the exam no later than 6:00 p.m. For example, if you have an exam that allows one (1) hour to take and you get extended time as an accommodation, then you must schedule your exam no later than 3:00 p.m. (EXCEPT during finals week).
- Request Accommodation Letter Form (RALF) for accommodation letters and note taker request forms (myLSU login required)
Communication Access: Interpreter/ Transliterator / Captionist Services
- Student Request for Interpreter, Transliterator or Captionist
- Department Request for Interpreter, Transliterator or Captionist
- Information Form for students taking notes on behalf of a student (myLSU login required)
- Verification Form for students receiving notes (myLSU login required)