The Office of Communications & Engagement Services for the LSU College of Human Sciences & Education (CHSE) serves our audiences in the areas of engagement, communication, outreach, events, and professional education.
Student, Faculty + Staff Support
The Office of Communications & Engagement Services is here to support our college students, faculty, and staff with marketing and public relations needs. This includes but is not limited to website, news releases, feature stories, photography, printed pieces, and social media.
If you would like our office to cover a story, award, event or need support with print pieces and approvals, please review these guidelines:
- Print pieces: Submit your request at least two (2) months in advance of your anticipated publication or print date.
- Photographer: Requests to have a photographer at an event should be placed six (6) weeks prior
to the event.
- *Please note: We will attempt to honor all requests, but our calendar fills up quickly.
- Awards: Let us know when you receive an award. We prefer to know about awards prior to acceptance, but please still notify us post acceptance.
Submit Social Media Content
Fill out this form to submit ideas or content for our college social media accounts.
Events & Professional Education
Hosting an event, awards reception, student workshop, webinar, or conference is an opportunity to provide a service and engage our students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Our office serves you as you reconnect, network, and innovate.
- Plan your next event
- Learn about technology-enhanced engagement
- Request for inventory and equipment check-out form
Outreach, engagement, and service are critical to our mission -- improving quality of life across the lifespan.
- Learn about our College Advocacy & Engagement efforts
- Faculty & Staff Outreach
- Student Outreach
- Community Partnerships
LSU Public Relations Policies and Design Templates
Detailed information about university policies concerning all aspects of public relations is provided in PS10.
LSU templates for brochures, flyers, postcards, awards, certificates, ads, and more are available to all LSU faculty and staff. Use your paws ID to access and download from the LSU University Relations website.