Reserve a Space
The LSU Olinde Career Center offers the Career Center Classroom and the Humphrey T. Olinde Executive Conference Room available on a first-come, first-served reservation process for employer and student groups.
LSU Olinde Career Center Classroom
The Career Classroom is a multimedia room equipped with a podium computer, projectors, cameras, and laptop connections located on the second floor of the LSU Student Union adjacent to the Recruitment Center. The classroom can currently accommodate groups of 15 at modular tables spaced 6 feet apart.
Humphrey T. Olinde Executive Conference Room
The HTO Conference Room is located on the second floor of the LSU Student Union adjacent to the Recruitment Center. The conference room is equipped with a TV screen, laptop connection ports in the conference table, and a whiteboard. The conference room currently can accommodate groups of 6.
The classroom is available for use Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Reservations are not guaranteed until there is written confirmation from the LSU Olinde Career Center. Please submit a reservation request form no later than three business days (excluding holidays) before the event. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served process and are not guaranteed.
- Please refer to LSU's Covid-19 Protocols to ensure the safety and wellbeing of yourself and others.
- All reservations must follow LSU’s EOC Meeting and Event Guidelines and the reservation
requester must acquire written approval for their reservation, if necessary, prior
to the reservations date. Visit LSU’s Meeting & Event Guidelines for more information.
- Groups reserving the classroom are responsible for leaving the space clean and organized.
Visitors should wipe down all used surfaces prior to leaving the space with the cleaner
and paper towels provided in the cabinets. All trash (including catering) must be
disposed of and no flyers, brochures or handouts should be left in the classroom.
- If there are no cleaning supplies, please contact Megan Elliott-Smith at 225-578-3868
- If there are no cleaning supplies, please contact Megan Elliott-Smith at 225-578-3868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors to campus are responsible for adhering to the policies instituted by the Office of Facility Services. This includes, but not limited to chalking sidewalks, buildings and other facilities/grounds on campus, and taping on walls, floors, buildings and other campus facilities/grounds. Visit LSU Student Union Building Policies for additional information.
Contact Megan Elliot-Smith, Operations Coordinator, email@example.com