Finding Diverse Suppliers
We are committed to assisting all departments with inclusion of diverse suppliers in their procurement of goods and services. Below are instructions on how to find diverse suppliers:
- Search the Workday supplier database by running the Find Diverse Suppliers report. This will allow you to view all flagged diverse suppliers by supplier group and classification type.
- In the event a diverse supplier cannot be located in Workday, submit a Diverse Supplier Request via the IT Self-Service Portal. To accurately recommend a diverse supplier, specific to the request, the web form should include as much information as possible impacting the purchase.
- In the event a diverse supplier does not exist or cannot be located in this commodity, Supplier Diversity will grant a one-time waiver to proceed with the procurement process.
- Louisiana Smallbiz System Certified Businesses Directory
- Louisiana Unified Certification Program Directory
- City of New Orleans DBE Directory
- US Department of Veteran Affairs Veteran Owned Businesses Directory
- SBA Dynamic Small Business Search Directory
We are continuing to expand our diverse supplier database. Therefore, if a department is aware of a proposed diverse supplier not in Workday, please encourage the supplier to register with LSU! The supplier may visit LSU Supplier Registration for instructions.